Help Create a Tobacco Free Iowa!
CAFE IOWA CAN is a 501.c.4 non-profit organization dedicated to reducing tobacco-related death and disease by advocating for effective tobacco control policies. The three most effective ways to reduce tobacco use are:
- Increase the price of tobacco
- Pass smokefree laws
- Fully fund a comprehensive tobacco control program
- Attend CAFE’s Legislative Reception on March 14
- Attend a legislative Forum in your district. Email us for dates and times.
- Join our Board of Directors. We meet once a month by phone and once a year in person.
You can help by signing up to receive email updates, volunteer opportunity announcements, and action alerts when it is time to contact your representatives. Attend a training. Write a Letter to the Editor. Circulate a petition of support. Attend a community forum or event. Contact: email@example.com