Help Create a Tobacco Free Iowa!
CAFE IOWA CAN is a 501.c.4 non-profit organization dedicated to reducing tobacco-related death and disease by advocating for effective tobacco control policies. The three most effective ways to reduce tobacco use are:
- Increase the price of tobacco
- Pass smokefree laws
- Fully fund a comprehensive tobacco control program
- Attend a legislative Forum in your district. Email us for dates and times
- Sign up for CAFE Updates on current tobacco prevention issues
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Wanted: Individuals who are passionate about tobacco prevention
- Commit to guide CAFE as it works to reduce tobacco and nicotine use
- Meet monthly by phone and once a year in person
- Join CAFE and receive email updates, volunteer opportunities, and action alerts
For more information contact: email@example.com