Help Create a Tobacco Free Iowa!
CAFE IOWA CAN is a 501.c.4 non-profit organization dedicated to reducing tobacco-related death and disease by advocating for effective tobacco control policies. The three most effective ways to reduce tobacco use are:
- Increase the price of tobacco
- Pass smokefree laws
- Fully fund a comprehensive tobacco control program
- CAFE got a Big Win on Feb 3. HF 98 which redefines alternative tobacco products and vapor products as tobacco and taxes them as such got voted out of subcommittee. You can help get this bill passed by:
- Making a donation to CAFE today. Click on the Donate Now button or find CAFE Iowa on Venmo
- Join CAFE and receive weekly legislative updates, legislative forum dates/times, action alerts, and volunteer opportunities
- Attend a legislative forum in your district.
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Monthly virtual meetings with others committed to tobacco prevention
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org